CareCentrix: Health at Home
Currently managing care for over 17.5 million members through over 7,400 provider locations, this is one of the largest at-home health providers in the United States.
Through advanced analytics, they determine the appropriate site for post-acute care, and provides support and coordination for patients and their families throughout care transitions, including to and from Skilled Nursing Facilities and through Home Health, Home DME, Home Infusion, and Home Sleep, and Home-Based Palliative Care services.
- Achieve 508 Web Accessibility Compliance
- Integrate WordPress with SalesForce & Pardot
- Optimize on-page SEO
- Improve user experience and content delivery
When S-FX.com was welcomed into the CareCentrix family, it was to help them achieve WCAG / Section 508 Web Accessibility Standards Compliance for their existing website. In over 6 months, we were able to double their compliance score and exceed the industry average score.
In improving the website’s accessibility, we also saw an opportunity to also refine the on-page search optimization for them and took the incentive to implement a series of baseline practices.
Seeing the immediate improvement in their SEO scores, CareCentrix’s marketing team leveraged our expertise to roll out more comprehensive, site-wide adjustments to their on-page campaigns.
As our working relationship continued, CareCentrix would utilize S-FX.com to create deeper integrations with their SalesForce CRM, for a more streamlined customer lead generation experience, as well as with Pardot, for a more comprehensive email marketing campaign.
Crafting a Better Web Presence
With a renewed focus on improving its digital offerings, CareCentrix was eager to engage S-FX.com for a complete website redevelopment. Throughout a series of meetings with the marketing team and executive-level management, we built a strategy that would see:
- An improved user experience. We worked with the CareCentrix Member Services Team to determine a better navigational flow for their website, which put the focus on actionable service items.
- A more complete brand identity. Working with the marketing team, we ensured that the new website would be able to define who CareCentrix is through its aesthetic and without having to read a paragraphs worth of text.
- An all-new content library. We built out a comprehensive media library that allows visitors and members to access hundreds of video seminars and white papers that were previously collecting dust in an offline network drive.
- A renewed focus on customer acquisition. We worked to incorporate naturally flowing calls to action on every page, helping to bolster CareCentrix’s ability to close new deals with their website visitors.
CareCentrix continues to grow through the at-home healthcare space, and we’re excited to be a part of that.