Website Security Consultants
Cyber Hackers Don't Discriminate
With digital payments expected to have surpassed over $726 billion in 2020, the importance of Website Security (also referred to as Cyber Security) has never been greater.
One of the most frequent comments we receive from prospective clients when discussing website security is, “I’m too small” or “I don’t have any customer data.” In either case, those prospective clients are trying to suggest that hackers aren’t interested in the little guys when they can target massive, fortune-500 organizations instead.
But just like anything else – there are pro hackers and there are novice hackers. The newbies still need a place to start, and often times – that could end up being your business.
7 TYPES OF CYBER ATTACKS
We’re Tech Expert in NJ
Don't Compromise Your Small Business
Website security is important because it protects our digital information and devices from being hacked or compromised. It is essential for businesses and individuals to have cyber security in place in order to protect their confidential data, financial information, and personal identities.
Without cyber security, our digital information and devices would be vulnerable to cyber attacks, which could result in financial losses, identity theft, and other types of fraud.
Cyber Security Consulting in NJ
A Team of Website Security Experts
Our team of cyber security experts can help your harden your website and mitigate any potential attacks from malicious hackers. Some of the services we provide include:
- Sales/Marketing for Security Solutions
- User Awareness Training for Employees
- Automated Scanning (One-Off or Recurring)
- Consulting advice for Remediation and Prioritization
- Remediation Testing
- Actively Performing Common Exploit Techniques
- Looking for Items in OWASP Top 10
- Attempting WAF Bypass Techniques
- Internal / Active Directory / External
- Finding Unpatched Services and Misconfigurations
- Exploiting Issues to Gain Unauthorized Access
- Email Phishing
- Voice Phishing
- In-person Social Engineering